Letters To A Young Chef
Part memoir, part advice book, part recipe book, LETTERS TO A YOUNG CHEF offers a frank look into the life of a chef. As Boulud puts it, “It takes sacrifice. It will require an understanding that you will work very long hours and not have much of a personal life, but if it is your passion, as it is mine, you do not have much of a choice.” The new second edition the book includes Boulud’s latest gastronomical experiments, culinary experiences and exciting new recipes, in addition to exclusive essays contributed by Boulud’s peers in the industry. This delicious celebration of the art of cooking will continue to delight and enlighten chefs of all kinds, from passionate amateurs to serious professionals.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday – Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.