Chef Daniel Boulud has gathered simple and elegant favorites in this sumptuous gift box featuring all you’ll need to entertain family and friends. Box includes: two types of seasonal Charcuterie, Dijon Mustard, classic French Cornichons, Daniel Boulud Smoked Salmon, Brined Capers, selection of two seasonal Cheeses, Walnut-Raisin & Pain Campagne loaves, and a jar of Christine Ferber Jam.
The Charcuterie Gift Box serves 6-8 and includes:
- 2 types of Seasonal Charcuterie (450g total), such as Canard aux figues, Pâté Grand-Mère or Terrine of Foie Gras
- Smoked Salmon, 4 oz
- Jar of Capers, 3 oz
- Seasonal Cheeses (8 oz total)
- Loaf of Walnut Raisin bread
- Loaf of Pain Campagne (Homemade French “Country Bread”)
- Jar of French Cornichons, 6.7 oz
- Jar of Dijon Mustard, 7.5 oz
- Jar of Christine Ferber Jam
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Canard aux figues: duck, pork, chicken, cream, red wine, figs
Pâté Grand-Mère: pork jowl, chicken liver, parsley, cognac
Terrine of Foie Gras: Foie, alcohol, salt, pepper, seasoning
Cornichons: Gherkins (perservative: potassium metabisulphite), water, spirit vinegar, onions, salt, tarragon, yellow mustard seeds, coriander seeds, natural flavors, firming agent: calcium chloride
Dijon Mustard: water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, acidifier (citric acid), preservative (sodium metabisulfites)
Smoked Salmon: farm raised Atlantic salmon, salt, sugar, hardwood smoke, pepper, basil, fennel, Ricard
Capers: capers, brine (water, vinegar, salt)
Cheese: seasonal selections
Walnut Raisin: Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Starter, Walnuts, Raisins
Pain Campagne: flour, water, levain, salt
Christine Ferber Jam: seasonal selections
Instructions / Storage
- Charcuterie arrives cold. Refrigerate upon arrival. We expect that the ice packs may arrive thawed or room temperature.
- To serve, toast slices of brioche, and cut into triangles for an elegant presentation.
- Best consumed within 5 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday- Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.