Christine Ferber Jam
We’ve convinced Christine Ferber, France’s most prized artisanal confiture maker, to share her wares with us. Tucked in a small village surrounded by the vineyards of Alsace, Christine works her magic in traditional copper cauldrons, never more than 4 kilos of fruit at a time, with every spoonful telling a fairy tale story. Jams are available seasonally and in limited quantities.
- Each jar includes 220g (3.5 inches)
- Choose up to 4 jars
- Flavors are subject to availability
Flavor options, based on seasonal availability:
- Marmalade d’oranges Sanguines – orange marmalade
- Fraises charlottle d’Alsace miel de montagne d’Alsace et poivre noir – strawberry & black pepper
- Confiture fine framboises et violette – raspberry violet
- Confiture fine bananes et fruits de la passion – banana passionfruit
- Framboise a la rose – raspberry rose
- Fraises charlottle d’Alsace – strawberry
- Abricots Bergeron – apricot
- Gelee de vin de pinot noir – red wine
- Oranges maltaises et pampletmousses jaunes – orange grapefruit
- Poires Williams de la drome et safran – pear & saffron
- Confiture fine melon du haut Poitou – melon
- Fraises charlotte et framboises d’Alsace – strawberry & raspberry
- Crème de Cassis – blackberry liquor
- Confiture fine Coings d’Alsace et roses – quince & rose
- Confiture Fine Framboises – seedless raspberry
- Gelee de pamplemousses roses de Sicile- Grapefruit & Sicilian Rose
- Oranges sanguines et cannelle- oranges & cinnamon
- Gelee de pamplemousses juanes- yellow grapefruit
Fruits, sugar, apple pectin, lemon juice
Instructions / Storage
- Store at Room Temperature
- After opening, jams should be stored in the refrigerator
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday – Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.